Yoga Iyengar* Workshops
Sunday May 13, '12 at 09:30 am
Teacher: Tais Gil Tienda
Tais directs her workshops to those with previous experience in Iyengar Yoga, who want to improve their practice or want to prepare for the Iyengar Yoga Instructor Teacher training course.
Her Quarterly Workshops:
- For those who who preferably have previous experience in Iyengar Yoga.
- Aimed at those wishing to improve their practice of Iyengar Yoga or want to prepare for the Iyengar Yoga instructors course.
- Will focus on only a few postures, to better understand their execution.
- Helps you improve your technique and learn more about the principles of Iyengar Yoga.
- Will allow you to deepen your understanding of the postures in a way that you not be able to accomplish in a regular class.
- Two parts: practical and theoretical, with a break in between.
- Bring: mesh shorts and slip or own, for the practical and tracksuit type clothing and socks, paper and pen to the theoretical part.
4 Hour Workshop
- 74,00 € *
- * 15 days before the day 65,00 €