तस्मै श्री गुरवे नम
May we both, teacher and student, strive to discover the truth of the tradition
What makes our Yoga Teacher training a benchmark, is its overall quality, such that our graduates are the most sought after.
There are several types of training to suit each student's needs. The options are:
- Weekly: Monday Friday - Personal Contact:
- Intensive Training Course in Hatha Yoga 200 hrs.
- Instructor Training Courses in Hatha, Iyengar, Ashtanga, Meditation, Pilates or Yoga 200 hrs.
- Teacher Training Course in Hatha or Iyengar Yoga 200 hrs.
- Postgraduate Training Course in Hatha or Iyengar Yoga 100 hrs.
- Hatha Yoga Training Course of 200 hrs. (Residential 100 hrs. 100 hrs. over 6 weekends)
- Meditation Training Course 200 hrs. (100 hrs. Residential and 100 hrs. over 6 weekends.)
- Hatha Yoga Postgraduate Course Training 100-hrs. to complete the 500 hrs. advance Diploma. (This course is also offered in Yoga Center, Madrid over 6 weekends)
Practical and Incisive
In addition to the intense and rigorous theoretical and practical training in the wisdom teachings of the yogic tradition, our graduates, are both skilled and discriminating. professionals
I want to say a huge "THANK YOU" for the training. It really did set me up well for teaching. ... The training was a fantastic base.
Turning your Calling into a Career
One of the pillars of our training is its focus on the "teaching" of Yoga in addition to the practice. This enables you to communicate, clearly and accuraqtely when you teach. You will develop all aspects of teaching:
- Pace of the class
- How to make body adjustments
- The student's specific condition
- Variations and adaptations needed
These are some of the fundamental skills that that differentiate our teachers.
A Family of Styles
In our training we address the different styles with the integrity that each deserves; but, with the conviction that all are different manifestations of an ancient tradition.
Essence of the Tradition
We take special care in understanding the origin and development of the Yoga tradition. We have a deep respect for and knowledge of the tradition. The cultural dimensions give personality to each practice. However, we incorporate all that modernity offers.
Training Course Structure
There is a variety of courses both in styles and levels. But in all cases, the student is fully prepared for teaching.
The curriculum is in 3 segments as follows:
- The First Course segment of 200 hrs. that leads to Instructor title.
- The Second Course segment of 200 hrs. leads to Teacher title.
- The Third Course segment of 100 hrs. is for Advanced Diploma to complete 500 hs..
Within the first two years you have two forms of participation:
- The Residential Course for those who prefer an intense immersion experience.
- The Annual weekends Course for those who prefer a more leisurely form of study, extended over 10 months.
- The Weekly Course for those who prefer an intense daily immersion experience.
How to Choose a Course?
Just follow these simple steps:
- Choose your training level.
- Choose your style of Yoga.
- Choose whether you want to take annual or residential.
- Hatha Yoga Instructor Training Course - (HY-I)
- Iyengar YC Yoga* Instructor - (IY-I)
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Instructor I & II - (AS-I)
- Yoga-Pilates YC Instructor - (YP-I)
- Meditation Instructor - (MD-I)
- Yoga for Seniors - (MA-III)
- Applied Postural Anatomy - (AN-III)
- Yoga for Pregnancy - (EM-III)
- Yoga for Kids - (NI-III) - Foundation
Postgrad or Advance Diploma
A.I.P.Y.S grants certificates and diplomas in different styles of Yoga. It upholds the criteria of the international Yoga community.
A.I.P.Y.S. is a founding member of E.F.Y.T.A. (European Federation of Yoga Teachers Associations)
Our certificates and diplomas are issued exclusively by AIPYS and are not subject to any other entity.
Register with Yoga Alliance
Graduates of our RYS approved Yoga Teacher Training Courses can now apply for their RYT online at Yoga Alliance
We reserve the right to make changes to any of the above without further notice.
* According to the Iyengar Yoga tradition.