Friday May 15, '20 at 05:00 PM
Teacher: Marta Celada
The world of health and wellness can be overwhelming, with conflicting information and big claims in every corner.
What is a healthy diet?
- Macro-nutrients, micro-nutrients and their ideal proportion.
- Blood sugar levels and their impact on health.
- Seasons and food.
- The importance of water and hydration.
- The quality of food today.
What factors condition my nutritional status despite eating a healthy diet?
"Not all bodies are equal"
- Needs depending on the stages of life, gender, activity and physiology.
- Health of the digestive system: parts, functioning and how to keep it in top shape.
- We are what we eat and what we absorb.
- Other factors: lifestyle, stress, anti-nutrients.
What diet should I take or how should I keep my diet?
- Review of different types of diet: typical western, Mediterranean, vegetarian, vegan, macrobiotic, paleo ....
- practical tricks to improve our nutritional status.
- analysis of the participants' diets and application of the commented tricks.
17:00 to 20:00
- Price: 57,00 €
- 15 days before date: 50,00 €
Take advantage of the favorable early prices, full payment must be received before the cut off date.
Amounts can be paid by cash, money order, bank transfer to:
Yoga Center, S.L.
Account number: ES 06 2100 1417 16 02 00283014
Note: On the bank transfer you must indicate your name and the course that you are taking.