Friday May 08, '20 at 10:00 AM
Teacher: Esther Armero
I have been continuously learning and practicing at Yoga Center Madrid and I'm happy to share what I have learned with my students, from whom I also learn daily. I eventually trained as a Hatha Yoga Teacher, Ashtanga Vinyasa and as a Vinyasa Flow Instructor with AIPYS and did workshops with highly regarded teachers such as Peter Sanson, Liz Lark and Lino Miele.
Class attendees will be infected with the energy and dynamism of this practice.
Going deeper into the sitting postures
In the workshop we will practice and talk about:
- Before the sitting positions warm-ups with greetings to the sun A and B.
- We will remember the good use of the Bandhas and the approach to look (Drishti).
- Move with awareness and enjoy taking advantage of this workshop to create a practice that meets personal needs.
- Listen to the breath movement and keep the attention in a calm even way in the most demanding positions.
- Revise the methods to move towards sitting postures.
- Analyze different options in postures, including external aids (belts or studs) when necessary.
- The deepest work will be focus on the positions that go from Navasana to the end of the first series.
- The workshop ends with a guided final relaxation, enjoying the rest, the work done and the benefits obtained.
10:00 to 13:00
- Price: 57,00 €
- 15 days before date: 50,00 €
Take advantage of the favorable early prices, full payment must be received before the cut off date.
Amounts can be paid by cash, money order, or bank transfer to:
Yoga Center, S.L.
Account number: ES 06 2100 1417 16 02 00283014
Note: On the bank transfer you must indicate your name and the course that you are taking.