We offer you a list of the most popular Yoga styles. Yoga Center Madrid has at your disposition the most classical and traditional ones. Come and try!
- Hatha Yoga - A Hatha yoga class follows a sequence which integrates postures, breath work and relaxation as its basic elements. If you are looking for peace and tranquility while making yourself healthy, then Hatha Yoga is for you. Our Hatha Yoga classes upgrade the traditional asana practice with modern anatomical and structural principles to benefit your body, mind and spirit.
- Iyengar Yoga - If you want a systematic practice that pays exact attention to your body alignment, and insists on precision and attention to detail, then look no further. Iyengar Yoga is for you ! . . . Sometimes in the classes we work in groups, in pairs or gropups of three.
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga - Classes to learn and improve, to grow and feel, to merge with the asanas and dance with them in a maelstrom of sensations that will help you to be in balance and fullness.
- Meditation & Mindfulness - Sit in stillness. Focus your attention Let your breathing move naturally. Immerse yourself in your inner Being. Internalize your senses and your mind by letting yourself be absorbed by silence.
- Vinyasa Flow - This style is also called Vinyasa Flow, because of the way that the poses run together like a dance.
- Yoga/Pilates - Yoga Center Pilates provides a bridge between body and mind, between everyday life and optimal performance, between rehabilitation and healthy movement; a style that when used to its full potential can enhance every aspect of your life.
- Kundalini Yoga - The yoga for quick results and deep change. Kundalini Yoga blends the main characteristic of each of the traditional schools of Yoga into an original system of indivisible formulas and active meditations that were taught in secret until 1969. Classes are structured around these formulas, called “Kriyas”, which consist in diverse combinations of the following: dynamic postures, coordinated movements, breathing patterns, sounds (mantras), visualizations, relaxation and meditation. They are adaptable to everyone’s condition, regardless of age or physical condition.
- Restorative Yoga - This format of the so-called restorative yoga practice, as its word already indicates, invites the mind to restore the body and accompany it with the intention of recognizing its work.
- Meditation - The state of conscious relaxation is Meditation.